The Simple Woman's Daybook

For today...Monday, December 14, 2009

Outside my window...it’s extremely foggy. Driving to work was very dangerous this morning.

I am thinking...about all the catching up I have to do on my blog. I guess that’s what happens when you don’t touch the computer on Sunday.

I am thankful for...a decorated home. We finally finished decorating our home this weekend. It looks fabulous. Abby took great pride in decorating her tree all by herself.

From the kitchen...Mike reorganized the pantry. It’s like we found all kinds of things we didn’t know we had.

I am wearing...very curly hair today.

I am going...to get another allergy shot today. Woohoo! (sarcasm)

I am reading...Midnight Sun and Dead to the World.

I am hoping...that the gift items I ordered arrive sooner rather than later.

Around the house...there are lights everywhere…in trees, around windows, on gutters and in bushes.

One of my favorite things...gingies. Abby went to stay with my parents on Saturday. Each year, she and my mom make gingerbread people. Abby affectionately refers to them as “gingies.” I remember making them as a kid, but I love to see how excited Abby gets. Of course, many of the gingies have already met their fate, but they taste wonderful. My favorites are the ones with lots of raisins and glaze/icing. Yummy!

View more daybook entries here.

No comments:

Post a Comment