The Simple Woman's Daybook

For today...Saturday, December 12, 2009

Outside my window...it’s definitely cold and the sun is trying to make itself known.

I am thinking...about all of our errands for the weekend.

I am thankful for...a warm bed.

From the kitchen...there isn’t much of anything. We’ll be hitting up the grocery store today.

I am wearing...pajamas.

I am going...to enjoy wrapping everyone’s presents this year. Of course, I always enjoy wrapping presents.

I am reading...Midnight Sun and Dead to the World.

I am hoping...to finally finish the Christmas decorations this weekend. Sad, I know.

Around the house...I can hear snoring (hubby) and the TV (Abby).

One of my favorite things...new ringtones. A guilty pleasure of sorts…but now it’s fun to hear my phone ring.

View more daybook entries here.

No comments:

Post a Comment