The Simple Woman's Daybook

For today...Thursday, December 10, 2009

Outside my window...the stars are amazing. Not a cloud in the sky and just beautiful.

I am thinking...about sleep.

I am thankful for...the end of the semester...Mike and I get to catch up on the DVR for the next couple of weeks!!!

From the kitchen...chocolate chip cookies. They were tasty.

I am wearing...my purple NC State t-shirt.

I am going...to bed in mere minutes.

I am reading...Midnight Sun and Dead to the World. My Sookie Stackhouse book finally came in at the library. Yay!

I am hoping...that tomorrow goes by quickly. We're planning on a nice family dinner, followed by Christmas decorating, popcorn and a movie.

Around the house...Abby loves turning on the Christmas tree lights...on all three trees.

One of my favorite things...white noise. It makes going to sleep so much easier. Now, I'm off to bed.

View more daybook entries here.

No comments:

Post a Comment