The Simple Woman's Daybook

For today...Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Outside my window...is lightning! I can’t remember the last time I saw lightning (or heard thunder) at 7am. I have to admit, it’s a little creepy.

I am thinking...that I just made it to work on time this morning…rain and fog…what a combination.

I am thankful for...breakfast with my family this morning. It’s a rare occurrence at our house during the week.

From the kitchen...we had steak and eggs for breakfast. Yum!

I am wearing...tennis shoes. I haven’t changed my shoes yet.

I am going...to the library this afternoon to pick up a few books on hold.

I am reading...Midnight Sun. I was able to pick up Love & Respect yesterday afternoon at the library, so I’ll be resuming that shortly.

I am hoping...that Abby doesn’t get cold in her “princess” outfit today. It’s Medieval theme day at Track-Out camp. The first thing I thought of when I found out was the fabulous costume Susie wore for AP English…when Beth played the flute (and I tried to play the flute…flute wasn’t my instrument – clarinet, oboe, percussion, but not flute). Wow…I can’t believe how long ago that was.

Around the house...the kitchen needs some TLC tonight…especially after this morning’s breakfast.

One of my favorite things...found time. You know, when you think you won’t have any free time and all of a sudden, things change, and you have “found” time. It’s wonderful!

View more daybook entries here.

No comments:

Post a Comment