The Simple Woman's Daybook

For today...Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Outside my window...it looks like rain. We’re expecting some bad storms tonight.

I am thinking...that I found something purposeful to do with my blog (at least for the next 62 days).

I am thankful for...allergy medicine. Without it, I don’t know where I’d be.

From the kitchen...generic box mac & cheese, doctored a little, as a side dish for Family Night at the YMCA for Abby’s Track-Out.

I am wearing...no make-up today.

I am going...to watch Abby in a show tonight at the Y. She will be one of many red-nosed reindeer (based on what she’s been telling me).

I am reading...Midnight Sun. It is the companion novel to Stephenie Meyer’s Twilight. It was written from Edward’s perspective and is quite good. Unfortunately, the partially completed manuscript was leaked on the internet, prompting Meyer to stop writing. She posted the partial manuscript online for her readers to access at their leisure.

I am hoping...the week goes by quickly with productive moments.

Around the house...three trees and two wreaths are now displayed in our house. We’ll work on the ornaments the rest of the week. I’m so slack.

One of my favorite things...the YMCA. I love that Abby is making friends and witnessing good role models. I also like being able to workout without feeling like I’m in a meat market.

View more daybook entries here.

No comments:

Post a Comment