The Simple Woman's Daybook

For today...Monday, December 7, 2009

Outside my window...it’s cold and gray.

I am thinking...about how much I love my family.

I am thankful for...winter…it’s almost here!

From the kitchen...something warm, but I’m not sure what.

I am wearing...a blanket. It’s cold at my desk and the blanket keeps me warm.

I am going...to pick Abby up from Track Out a little early this afternoon. I hope she isn’t too upset. She loves the “rides out" carpool line.

I am reading...nothing. I finished Club Dead Sunday morning. I’m on the waiting list for the next book. Hopefully, Love & Respect will be available sometime this week and I can resume reading.

I am hoping...for healing. Mike is suffering from a past health issue…and I’m concerned. The last time, he was in the hospital and had surgery. Prayers for healing, please.

Around the house...I can’t seem to get caught up.

One of my favorite things...my down comforter. It needs to make a trip to the dry cleaner, but I can’t seem to part with it long enough for a good cleaning :-P.

View more daybook entries here.

1 comment:

Sues said...

Prayers for Mike!

I am exactly in the same boat with our comforter - I can't do without it long enough to get it cleaned. We have snow. I hate snow with every fiber of my being.

Post a Comment