The Simple Woman's Daybook

For today...Friday, December 4, 2009

Outside my window...there is brilliant sunshine.

I am thinking...how nice it is that my new phone can charge through a USB connection to my computer.

I am thankful for...a clean bathroom. Husbands can be really sweet!!!

From the kitchen...homemade chicken and dumplins.

I am wearing...a “new” shirt. I’ve discovered Goodwill shopping over the last year or so and I’m always excited when I find a fabulous item for $3.59. I mean, really, where can you find a Talbots skirt with the tags still on it for $3.59?

I am going...to skip my second allergy shot this week. I can feel the beginnings of a sinus infection and I don’t want to push my luck.

I am reading...Club Dead.

I am hoping...for some snow this weekend. Flurries are in the forecast and I’m hoping to see at least a dusting.

Around the house...everything needs to be dusted.

One of my favorite things...my dayplanner. I don’t know what I would do without it. At some point, I’ll probably give in and by an iTouch. But, for now, I’ll hold onto my $200+ and just use old fashion paper and pencil (I rarely use pen in my dayplanner because things are constantly changing).

View more daybook entries here.

2 comments:

Sues said...

Bleck. You can have our snow. We're supposed to get dumped on starting Tuesday. I want to bawl my head off. I'm so sad that I may not get to see our grass for months... :'(

Sues said...

Oh, but SUPER YAY for thrift shopping, chicken & dumplings, and the amazing calendar I'm in love with on my iPhone. ;-) :-P

Post a Comment