The Simple Woman's Daybook

For today...Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Outside my window...there’s a cold rain.

I am thinking...that it’s nice to feel better today. Being home sick isn’t much fun.

I am thankful for...my healthy family.

From the kitchen...tonight may be pancakes and sausage.

I am wearing...no shoes. I love going barefoot and I’m inclined to do just that when I’m sitting at my desk. Of course, if I have to leave my padded cell (cubicle), I’ll have to put the heels back on.

I am going...to workout this afternoon. My attempts at working out failed miserably over the long holiday weekend, but I’m committed to get back into the habit.

I am reading...Living Dead in Dallas.

I am hoping...that Abby gets some much needed rest tonight.

Around the house...I’ll focus on cleaning at least one of the bathrooms tonight.

One of my favorite things...finding cute clothes. Ok, cute clothes for me and Abby. I'm not sure I'd categorize any clothes that I find for Mike as cute.

View more daybook entries here.

No comments:

Post a Comment