The Simple Woman's Daybook

For today...Monday, November 30, 2009

Outside my window...it's drizzling and quite windy. I love the fact that I'm actually looking out the window! (Today is a vacation day from work.)

I am thinking...about all the cleaning that I'd really like to do around the house. Cleaning, organizing, purging.

I am thankful for...a good memory. It comes in handy sometimes.

From the kitchen...I need to think about this. I can't remember what I planned for tonight's dinner.

I am wearing...yet another NC State t-shirt.

I am going...to pick up my new phone today. The FedEx man brought it while I was out running errands this morning...so I have to wait until after 3:30 to pick it up. I love online rebates so I could get a new qwerty phone for FREE. Free is always good.

I am reading...nothing. I finished Dead Until Dark. I'm waiting for Living Dead in Dallas to come in at the library. I tried to start one of Mike's books, Blood Done Sign My Name, but it's just a little too real and disturbing for me right now. Oddly, vampires and murder mysteries seem more f-u-n.

I am hoping...to get our house decorated for Christmas in the next few days. Our weekend plans didn't turn out as expected.

Around the house...it's quiet. I do like vacation days.

One of my favorite things...is running errands. Don't laugh. I always feel like I've accomplished something useful when I'm done.

View more daybook entries here.

2 comments:

Kantian said...

I can understand not being able to read Blood Done Sign My Name. It's even harder to read something when the author is not truthful. Google Tim Tyson exposed.

Lifetime Ticket Holder to the Cheap Seats of Life said...

Shocking on the Tim Tyson exposed...it is written by one of the clowns of the family that killed Henry Marrow.....who lives in Raleigh! Duh. Do you think for a minute that someone that racist who's family killed a black man would be honest?

Post a Comment