The Simple Woman's Daybook

For today...Saturday, November 28, 2009

Outside my window...it’s dark and cold. I guess that’s to be expected at 9pm on a late November evening.

I am thinking...I’m glad I found some new make-up. I had my Mary Kay for nearly 2 years and it was time to get some new stuff. It’s never good to keep the same make-up for that long…things can start to grow. Ewh!

I am thankful for...the chance to learn more about God. I have so much to learn.

From the kitchen...I grilled my first ever steaks tonight. Mike has always been the griller. Tonight, he needed to finish up some homework…so I had to start the grill and grill the steaks. They turned out pretty good…I just forgot to turn the gas off when I was done. Oops :0)

I am wearing...my NC State t-shirt. I didn’t think about it this morning when I put it on, but by late afternoon, I was wearing it proudly. We beat UNC today. It was our final home game of the season and we won. I think we might keep the coach around a little while…since we’ve beat UNC 3 years straight. Woohoo!!!

I am going...to the Hanging of the Greens tomorrow night at church to hear Abby sing in the Children’s Choir. She’s very excited.

I am reading...Dead Until Dark.

I am hoping...that we can address some of Abby’s behavior issues. Strong-willed children can be really tough sometimes.

Around the house...there’s a lot left to do. *sigh*

One of my favorite things...is wrapping presents.

View more daybook entries here.

No comments:

Post a Comment