The Simple Woman's Daybook

For today...Thursday, November 26, 2009

Outside my window...it’s sunny, but cold…or so I was told by Mike and Abby this morning as they headed out to McD’s to grab breakfast for the family. My caramel latte was divine.

I am thinking...that maybe going to a movie today wasn’t such a good idea. Mike and I really want Abby to see Blind Side, but we think she might be too preoccupied with the theater (and the popcorn and the Sprite) to pay close attention to the movie itself. Maybe we’ll save it for DVD viewing. Redbox is always cheaper than the theater anyway.

I am thankful for...the freedom to praise and worship God.

From the kitchen...lots of yummy foods. I’ll be posting a couple of recipes this afternoon (or tomorrow) from this Thanksgiving.

I am wearing...a smile as I watch Abby and Mike play Connect 4. (And no, the smile isn’t the only thing I’m wearing!!!!)

I am going...to enjoy the long weekend…including Monday. Woohoo!

I am reading...Dead Until Dark.

I am hoping...to find the perfect gift for everyone on my shopping list this year.

Around the house...the downstairs looks much better after a quick clean up last night.

One of my favorite things...memories.

View more daybook entries here.

1 comment:

Sues said...

Did you end up going to see "The Blind Side"? We cannot WAIT to see it!!!

Post a Comment