The Simple Woman's Daybook

For today...Monday, November 23, 2009

Outside my window...is cold rain.

I am thinking...how happy I am that the bird (who pooped on my arm as I walked into work this morning) didn't poop on my head! ~it's ok to laugh...I did~

I am thankful for...a healthy child.

From the kitchen...I finally washed the muffin pan. Happy Belated Anniversary, honey!

I am wearing...pink today.

I am going...to pick Abby up from carpool this afternoon.

I am reading...Shakespeare's Counselor. It's the fifth book in the Lily Bard series and I can't wait to finish.

I am hoping...to have a quick, but productive day at work.

Around the house...there's a lot to be done.

One of my favorite things...is the smell of something baking in the oven.

View more daybook entries here.

No comments:

Post a Comment