The Simple Woman's Daybook

For today...Friday, November 20, 2009

Outside my window...sunny and comfortable.

I am thinking...about the phrase, "Hate the sin, but love the sinner." I think this is very true, but often overlooked. Many times, people are so overcome by their anger and frustration that they can't separate the sin from the sinner.
All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. ~Romans 3:23

I am thankful for...unexpected blessings.

From the kitchen...something healthy.

I am wearing...green and black.

I am going...to volunteer with Abby's class for their Thanksgiving celebration this afternoon. She's very excited.

I am reading...Shakespeare's Trollop. I'm still waiting for Love & Respect to be available again.

I am hoping...to finish my monthly report before I leave work today.

Around the house...I'm going to clean some things up this weekend.

One of my favorite things...hearing Abby sing along with the radio without any reservations.

View more daybook entries here.

No comments:

Post a Comment