The Simple Woman's Daybook

For today...Thursday, November 19, 2009

Outside my window...rain and drizzle. This is the kind of weather that makes me want to curl up (at home) with a good book.

I am thinking...that I must look really bad today. I've had three people suggest that I look like I don't feel good. :-(

I am thankful for...forgiveness.

From the kitchen...again, no clue. I had created a menu plan for the week, but I didn't even think to consult it this morning. I guess we'll be having whatever I can scrounge up when I get home.

I am wearing...Croc flip-flops. I have my dress shoes beside my desk...in case I need to actually walk around the office.

I am going...to take Abby to her first *exercise* class at the Y today...if she has a good day at school. She's very excited. I just hope she has a good day.

I am reading...Shakespeare's Christmas. I'm completely addicted to the Lily Bard series.

I am hoping...the day goes by quickly.

Around the house...same old, same old.

One of my favorite things...a good book.

View more daybook entries here.

No comments:

Post a Comment