The Simple Woman's Daybook

For today...Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Outside my window...overcast with a chance of rain.

I am thinking...about the power of prayer.

I am thankful for...reassuring words.

From the kitchen...egg salad?

I am wearing...black and bright blue.

I am going...to get my H1N1 vaccine today. Thank goodness. Now, we just have to wait for the pediatrician to call about Abby's.

I am reading...Love & Respect. Unfortunately, it's due at the library today and I'm not actually finished. I would just renew it, but it's requested by a number of other people. I guess I'll just have to get back on the request list again. I finished Shakespeare's Champion and I'll be reading Shakespeare's Christmas next.

I am hoping...to feel productive at the end of today.

Around the house...same old, same old.

One of my favorite things...a warm, relaxing shower.

View more daybook entries here.

1 comment:

Sues said...

Mmmmmmm! Egg salad!!!

Post a Comment