The Simple Woman's Daybook

For today...Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Outside my window...it's just foggy (at least it was the last time I looked out the window).

I am thinking...I'm totally out of shape. I tried a step class yesterday afternoon and only made it about 15 minutes before giving up. I decided to walk the track another 15 minutes so I could say I exercised for 30 minutes.

I am thankful for...second chances. Mike and I will be celebrating our 9 + 1 wedding anniversary on Sunday.

From the kitchen...chicken. Just not sure exactly how.

I am wearing... grey and blue. Wish I had remembered to wear a short sleeve shirt today, since I'll be giving blood this afternoon. Oh well.

I am going...to the Y again this afternoon. Woohoo! That will be 4 days in a row. I may finally be getting back into the habit.

I am reading...Love & Respect and Shakespeare's Champion.

I am hoping...to reduce our grocery bills by planning ahead and clipping more coupons.

I am hearing...Christmas music!!! Thanks Mix 101.5 and WRDU 106.1.

Around the house...clothes seem to be piling up again.

One of my favorite things...salted caramel hot chocolate from Starbucks.

A few plans for the rest of the week: planning for Christmas, sleeping late on Saturday

View more daybook entries here.

No comments:

Post a Comment