The Simple Woman's Daybook

For today...Monday, November 16, 2009

Outside my window...typical fall morning. A little cool, but it should warm up some this afternoon.

I am thinking...I'm proud of myself for taking the time to workout Saturday and Sunday. I'm almost glad I remembered to grab my gym bag on the way out the door this morning.

I am thankful for...quiet moments of reflection.

From the kitchen...mac & cheese with smoked sausage for dinner. Comfort food.

I am wearing... black, red and white.

I am creating...a cleaner workspace at my office. My desk needs a little TLC today.

I am going...to pick Abby up during carpool today. Please pray that I'm not biting off more than I can chew and that traffic cooperates.

I am reading...Love & Respect and Shakespeare's Champion.

I am hoping...to let Abby finish packing the Operation Christmas Child boxes tonight.

I am hearing...office sounds.

Around the house...my kitchen is almost clean. *sigh*.

One of my favorite things...a cold pillow.

A few plans for the rest of the week: finish a scrub-down of the kitchen, drop off the Operation Christmas Child boxes, pack Abby's suitcase for her trip to see the Santa Train (see separate post)

View more daybook entries here.

No comments:

Post a Comment