The Simple Woman's Daybook

For today...Sunday, November 15, 2009

Outside my window...there is sunshine. Real sunshine. I had forgetten what it looked like. But, I'm thankful for the rain over the past week. We needed it.

I am thinking...how amazing it is that Abby is playing with Legos this morning...Legos that I played with 25 years ago!

I am thankful for...the freedom to attend the church of our choice and the ability to listen to Christian radio stations.

From the kitchen...everyone enjoyed eggs, sausage and cinnamon flats (flat cinnamon rolls) this morning. Yum!

I am wearing...my hair curly today!

I am going...with Mike and Abby after church to fill boxes for Operation Christmas Child.

I am reading...Love & Respect and Shakespeare's Champion.

I am hoping...peace and healing.

I am hearing...Abby building with Legos.

Around the house...I need to start thinking about where the Christmas tree will go.

One of my favorite things...is singing along with the radio when no one else is listening.

A few plans for the rest of the week: carpool (please Lord, let me make it there on time everyday), A Night at Our Museum at Brooks Elementary (possible magnet school for Abby next year), Abby's choir practice on Wednesday night for Hanging of the Greens, our Anniversary Weekend (and Abby will be out of town with my parents!!!!)

View more daybook entries here.

No comments:

Post a Comment