The Simple Woman's Daybook

For today...Friday, November 13, 2009

Outside my window...it's very cold.

I am thinking...about my niece. Today is her 16th birthday!!! Happy Birthday, Maddie.

I am thankful for..the kindness of others.

From the kitchen...I tried baking a banana cake last night from scratch. It tasted like a really think banana pancake. But, the cream cheese frosting took care of that :-)

I am wearing... grey and seafoam green.

I am going...to help Abby fill her two Operation Christmas Child shoeboxes this weekend.

I am reading...Love & Respect.

I am hoping...for some quality time this weekend with Mike and Abby.

I am hearing...the usual sounds of the office.

One of my favorite things...is doing things for others.

A few plans for the rest of the week: running errands this weekend and trying to get everything planned out for the next week or two.

View more daybook entries here.

No comments:

Post a Comment