The Simple Woman's Daybook

For today...Thursday, November 12, 2009

Outside my window...it's very windy.

I am thinking...about (re)connecting with friends.

I am thankful for..open communication.

From the kitchen...I was scalded this morning by exploding hit water. That's 2 days this week that my kitchen has rebelled against me. Should I be concerned?

I am wearing... red, white and black.

I am going...to pick Abby up in the carpool line at school starting Monday. She had grand dreams about riding the bus. Now, after almost 2 quarters, he grand dreams have turned to disappointment. I'm praying that I will be able to leave work on time each day to ensure I arrive at her school before carpool closes. I've tested the drive a couple of times and haven't run into any issues.

I am reading...Love & Respect. What? I'm not the fastest reader. I read for comprehension :-)

I am hoping...for healing.

I am hearing...the Lord talk to me. I've actually asked the question, "When God talks to people, do they really hear a voice?" Yes, I have even asked it outloud. And yes, as an adult. But, yesterday, I honestly felt the Lord talk to me. It wasn't something that I can really describe, other than a feeling and a knowing.

One of my favorite things...to watch on TV is Brothers and Sisters.

A few plans for the rest of the week: just make it through the week until Friday.

View more daybook entries here.

No comments:

Post a Comment