The Simple Woman's Daybook

For today...Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Outside my window...it's raining. Almost a downpour and I couldn't be happier. We need the rain.

I am thinking...about Mike's doctor's appointment this morning.

I am thankful for...relationships.

From the kitchen...ha. I have absolutely no idea.

I am wearing... black slacks, black v-neck and a green cami.

I am going...to bed earlier tonight. Hopefully, that will keep me from sleeping late tomorrow.

I am reading...Love & Respect. But, after last night's gathering at church, I'm going to pick up A Voice in the Wind.

I am praying...for Mike to have a positive visit with the doctor on Wednesday. He's been sick for a while and they can't seem to figure out what is wrong. They've started mentioning some really scary possiblities, but I'm praying that God will guide us through...no matter what the outcome is.

I am hearing...the Lord telling me that He will take care of everything.

Around the house...there's rearranging to be done.

One of my favorite things...is listening to the rain (but preferrably from the comfort of my bed or my couch).

A few plans for the rest of the week: just make it through the week until Friday.

View more daybook entries here.

No comments:

Post a Comment