The Simple Woman's Daybook

For today...Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Outside my window...it's drizzling.

I am thinking...about the holidays.

I am thankful for...my husband. He may not be perfect, but I think he is perfect for me.

From the kitchen...something with chicken. I had to cook some chicken last night and I'll be figuring out what to use it with tonight.

I am wearing... black slacks, black/red/white top and red cami.

I am creating...test cases for my project.

I am going...to make a dessert this afternoon for tonight's Women's Ministry function - Just Desserts - at church.

I am reading...Love & Respect.

I am praying...for Mike to have a positive visit with the doctor on Wednesday. He's been sick for a while and they can't seem to figure out what is wrong. They've started mentioning some really scary possiblities, but I'm praying that God will guide us through...no matter what the outcome is.

I am hearing...the Lord telling me that he will take care of everything.

Around the house...I need to clean.

One of my favorite things...is receiving an unexpected note from a loved one or friend, just letting me know that they are thinking of me.

A few plans for the rest of the week: set (and achieve) some goals for myself - exercise at least 5 days this week and eat healthier.

View more daybook entries here.

3 comments:

Jennifer Hudson Taylor said...

Great thoughts. It's raining here too and I'm also thinking about the holidays. Hope things get better for him.

Lifetime Ticket Holder to the Cheap Seats of Life said...

Thanks honey...I am praying for good results too.....

Phyllis said...

Jennifer...thanks. We're still praying as we await the test results.

Post a Comment