The Simple Woman's Daybook

For today...Saturday, November 7, 2009

Outside my window...is the bright sunshine.

I am thinking...about breakfast. What am I going to have?

I am thankful for...the little things that we tend to overlook. The little things can mae a really big difference in our lives.

From the kitchen...leftovers. The casserole was fabulous last night. I'll be posting the recipe later today.

I am wearing... striped pajama pants and a long sleeved blue vneck. It's nice to be comfy just sitting around.

I am creating...a list of errands for the day.

I am going...to gymnastics with Abby this morning. She loves gymnastics.

I am reading...Love & Respect.

I am hoping...for a peaceful weekend with no unpleasant surprises.

I am hearing...Marley and Me. This is one of Abby's favorite movies, even though it makes her cry at the end.

Around the house...I'm going to find some way to organize (eventually).

One of my favorite things...is taking a road trip to somewhere new.

A few plans for the rest of the week: since the week ends today, I'm not sure there's too much I can fit in.

View more daybook entries here.

No comments:

Post a Comment