The Simple Woman's Daybook

The Simple Woman's Daybook

For today...Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Outside my window... are beautiful fall leaves.

I am thinking...about Abby - home sick with strep throat.

I am thankful for...the beautiful things God's puts in my life.

From the kitchen...no clue. We had a menu plan for the week, but we've already blown it (and it's only Wednesday).

I am wearing...black slacks and a red/white/black print top.

I am creating...a list of things to do in my head and trying to learn how to accept that I can't do it all.

I am going...to the Magnet School Fair this Saturday. I'm hoping to learn more about the different programs offered in Wake County so we can make an educated decision for Abby's schooling after kindergarten.

I am reading...nothing yet today. I'm hoping to start Love & Respect tonight.

I am hoping...that our family can get well and stay well after repeated illnesses over the past couple of months.

I am hearing...paper shuffling.

Around the house...we have a lot to do. We've decided to switch Abby's room with the guest room because Abby's room stays too hot in the Summer and too cold in the Winter. It's a learning experience when you move during the Spring.

One of my favorite things...is watching someone's reaction when they open a gift and you can see the surprise/appreciation on their face.

No comments:

Post a Comment