The Simple Woman's Daybook

I ran across this and thought it would a neat thing to do. I'm going to try to keep up with a daybook through the end of the year. We shall see... The Simple Woman's Daybook

For today...Tuesday, November 2, 2009

Outside my window... it's cold. The drive in to work this morning reminded me how much I enjoy the time change - it was light!

I am thinking...about all of the changes I want to make in my life.

I am thankful for...my wonderful family.

From the kitchen...we're having pancakes and sausage for dinner, if Abby can handle it (she's home sick today).

I am wearing...black slacks and a sea-foam green blouse.

I am creating...more strife for myself by not whole-heartedly giving everything to God.

I am going...home late this afternoon after some unexpected excitement.

I am reading...a lot lately. I just finished Shakespeare's Landlord by Charlaine Harris, but I'll be starting Love & Respect tonight or tomorrow.

I am hoping...that Abby and Mike begin to feel better soon.

I am hearing...laughter of co-workers.

Around the house...things are out of place. It's needs a good cleaning.

One of my favorite things...a warm blanket on a cold day.

1 comment:

Sues said...

I like the idea of this! I'm blogging every single day this month, so I may use this, too! THANKS!

Post a Comment