Updatus Alotus

Yeah, so I have been really slack about blogging lately. There's no excuse, other than I try to avoid the computer most of the time these days when I'm not actually working. I'm sure most of you can relate.

-Mike is finally starting to feel better. Thankfully, Abby and I are still in good health.
-I enjoyed some really sweet surprises. First, I didn't have to go grocery shopping...it was done for me!!! Second, Mike and I watched Twilight together and he didn't run screaming from the room, gagging from all the estrogen oozing from the screen.
-I'm finally getting back into healthy habits again. I wish I hadn't "fallen off the wagon" the first time, but now I know why I should stick to it this time around.
-Abby is loving gymnastics and really enjoys scaring her parents by practicing in the living room.
-I can't wait for our day trip to DC. It will be nice to get away for a few hours.
-Hard to believe it's almost Halloween. Abby will be Mickey Mouse this year...her choice and she looks very cute.

Well, I guess that's enough for now.

1 comment:

Mark said...

Glad to hear Mike's doing better. Been worried about him.

Post a Comment