Putting 2 and 2 Together

On the way home this afternoon, I noticed a landscaping truck on our street in the neighborhood. Not thinking much of it, I was trying to unlock the front door, I noticed an odd smell. Similar to, well, manure. (To be honest, that wasn't the first word that popped into mind, but I'm trying to be G-rated!) I wondered if someone had let their dog relieve themselves beside our house.

I took the dog for a short walk and realized that the smell seemed to follow us on our walk. Thought it was odd, but still not making a connection. Then, as we rounded the corner...I got it! The landscapers were distributing manure around the flower beds in the common areas. Lovely!

Couldn't they have done it on a hot day when I wouldn't have my windows open???

No comments:

Post a Comment