My 31st Birthday (in pictures)

My fabulous birthday card from Abby...she picked it out all by herself.

I think I'll store cards like this in the future, because Abby thinks she should "improve" the card after giving it to me...adding pictures and stickers, etc. She is so sweet.

Dinner at Kanki and cupcakes

Abby's favorite part was the fire...lots and lots of fire. My favorite part was sharing dinner with my two favorite people. Too bad they started in on the cupcakes before I was able to get a picture. The box will have to do.

And, some of my sweet treats...notice there's already some of the hand gel missing...that's what happens when you take a 5-year-old to the doctor for possible flu and find out she has strep!!!
Honeysuckle and PS I love you
Antibacterial

No comments:

Post a Comment