Funny Moments

Thanks to Abby, I was able to enjoy a few good laughs this week.

On Sunday morning, Abby wanted to paint her nails. Grudgingly, I agreed to let her do it herself. I think she did a pretty good job for a 5-year-old. Of course, she painted every nail a different color. Then, she wanted to paint my nails. She painted each of my nails a different color too (on one hand). I completely forget about the little spa experience...until I looked down at my hand during a meeting on Monday morning! Talk about embarassing. Thanks to the move, I'm still hunting for my nail polish remover.

Last night, we were watching the news while eating dinner. A story about the Obamas came on. Abby piped up, "Kayla saw the Obamas. She went to see them." I thought this was an odd statement. Then, I thought maybe Kayla's family took a recent trip to DC or something. When I pressed Abby for more information, she said, "No Mom. They went to the Obamas and the beach." I caught on pretty quickly and asked about the Bahamas...bingo! I tried to explain to Abby that the Obamas don't live in the Bahamas.

1 comment:

Mark said...

From the mouths of babes!! That is great!!!

Post a Comment