Work Day

I'm actually sitting in a meeting at work. I just finished giving a presentation on my current project to the end user representatives. Now that my part is done, I'm patiently waiting for the meeting to end so I can go home.

The presentation didn't go badly, but it didn't go as smoothly as I had hoped. I'm not sure, but I think my frustration became obvious to everyone in the room as the presentation continued and I'm irritated with myself for letting that happen. It's one thing to be frustrated on the inside, but another to let everyone else know without actually telling them.

I was thrilled when I received a compliment after the presentation. I doubt the person giving the compliment has any idea how good that made me feel, especially with all the back and forth I've been doing with this project and the developers in the IT department.

Ah, the work day is almost over...I hope the weather is still pretty when I finally get out there.

1 comment:

mell said...

I thought you were typing an awful lot to be taking notes...

Post a Comment