Catching Up

Wow! I arrived back at work today after being sick with bronchitis, pneumonia and whatever else they could come up with. Thankfully, I didn't have to be hospitalized, but I've visited the MD and Walgreens more often than I would like to admit since Thanksgiving.

I'm thrilled to be feeling better. I still have a cough, but nothing like it was before. It's manageable at this point. Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers.

Of course, it's only a few days until Christmas and I feel like I haven't done anything. Being out of commission caused me to loose all perspective on how close Christmas really is. I still have a long list of things I had wanted to do before Wednesday, including at least one more trip to the grocery store and plenty of Christmas shopping.

But, I'm not to worried if I don't get everything done. We'll be able to share the holidays with our friends and family this year...and that is what really counts. Of course, I'm finding it tough to fit everything in, but who said Christmas has to end *on* Christmas Day? I have a feeling we'll be celebrating into the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment