Today...all gone

Ever wonder where all the time goes? I woke up this morning with a list of "to do's" in my head. That was 8am...it's now nearly 6:30pm and I can't quite understand where the day went. I got through the majority of my list, but I can't believe it's already early evening.

Some things that I can take away from today - 1) Be more diligent about organization on a daily basis so I don't have to spend an incredible amount of time later on trying to organize everything. 2) If you don't need it and don't want it...throw it away right then. Don't save it with the thought that you might find some use for it later. Odds are, you won't. 3) If you are setting things aside for a scrapbook...set aside time to actually make the scrapbook. I have enough "stuff" to fill two or three scrapbooks, but I never find the time to make them. I think that will be my big goal for the summer. Finish all the scrapbooks I started in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment